Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finn, Ben or Patrick?


Dieser Huggable heißt eigentlich "Finn". Ich schwankte mehr zwischen Ian und Patrick aufgrund seines Outfits. Bekommen hat ihn unser Neffe, daher das 'B' als Initiale. Er hat ihn allerdings kurzerhand "Lila" getauft!. Tja, so ist das mit Nomen est Omen...


This Huggable originally is called Finn - and in the pattern wears a blue outfit. I could not make up my mind between Ian and Patrick. My little nephew (his initial is B) who received the Huggable as a Christmas present, baptized him "Lila" ("Purple". So much about Nomen est Omen. :D

I had so much fun knitting Finn, that I am currently making an Abbey.

Pattern: Finn by AK traditions
Needle Size: 2.5 - 3 mm
Yarn:ONline Linie 107 Supersoft in various colors

1 comment:

joannamauselina said...

Very cute! He does look quite hugable. (Spellcheck says that is not a word, but I am sure you know what I mean.) Finn is an Irish name too.