Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mizzle Fan


I could not resist signing up for 11 shawls in 2011 and here is the first of two shawls I made in January. Originally, I wanted to do Mizzle, but when I reached the edging, the yarn demanded a feather and fan edging. Well, who am I to oppose the yarn's wishes?


Ich konnte nicht widerstehen und habe mich wieder bei Ravelry für 11 Shawls in 2011 angemeldet. Dies ist einer von zwei "Shawls", die im ich Januar gestrickt habe. Ursprünglich wollte ich ja Mizzle stricken, aber als ich zum Abschluß kam, verlangte die Wolle nach "Feather and Fan". Wer bin ich, dass ich diesen Wunsch hätte mißachten können?



Pattern: Mizzle (Ravelry link)
Yarn: Zwergergarn arcobaleno (50 % Kid Mohair, 40 % Viscose Multicolor, 10 % pure Wool), 4 skeins
And some alpaca in a matching color, as I ran out of yarn on the cast of row.
Needle size: 9 mm

1 comment:

joannamauselina said...

Very nice! Just the thing for a chilly day!