Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baby Kimono


My dear friend Ingrid has - as I may have said before - a wonderful eye for lovely patterns. She has knit this baby kimono a couple of times already. So, when my husband's collegue gave birth to a boy, I thought, I would give the pattern a try and I did not regret it. It is a lovely pattern, knits up quickly and not much sewing to do.




Details:

Pattern: Baby-Kimono from Mason-Dixon Knitting
Yarn: cotton
needle size: 3 mm
amount needed: 2 balls

Die liebe Ingrid hat - wie ich schon erwähnt habe - ein gutes Auge für hübsche Muster. Sie hat diesen Babykimono schon einige Male gestrickt und als nun eine Kollegin meines Mannes einen Sohn bekam, probierte ich es auch mal. Mit dem Ergebnis bin ich sehr zufrieden.

Details:

Anleitung: Baby-Kimono aus Mason-Dixon Knitting

Wolle: Baumwolle aus dem Vorrat, ohne Banderole
Nadelstärke: 3 mm
Menge: 100 g

No comments: