Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged

Knitaly tagged me last week! However, May was such a busy month for me with several visits by dear friends and a trip to Cologne for the wedding of my husband's youngest sister, that I had to catch up with so many things last week, blogging had to wait.

Rules:

  • Answer at least three of the questions. Yes, I know a few look time-consuming and there are several of them. That's why I only ask for three. See? I'm nice!
  • Post them and the rules on your blog, and please link back to me here. Pretty please *^_^* ?
  • Comment here telling me and the rest of our little party where you're at and link to yourself.
    That's all!
  • Oh yeah, don't forget to tag others!
What's the last book you read that you thought was really super, inspiring, you'd recommend it to most anyone?
Chimananda Ngozi Adichie, Half of a Yellow Sun.

What food totally grosses you out, you'd never be able to touch it? Ew. Gag. *hurl*
Snails and frogs.

Did you ever watch a scary movie that frightened you so much you were afraid of the dark afterward? I mean like you're lying in bed trying to sleep, but you have to pee, but you're scared to get up. It doesn't have to be recently; could be when you were a kid. So what movie was it?
Knight Moves - I lived in a house where the washing machine was in a cellar very similar to the one in the movie - argghhhhh.

Is there a song that makes you dance every time you hear it? Would you tap your feet and sing along to it in public?

I will survive, Gloria Gaynor.


Tattoos: yes or no? Do you have any? Tell us! Do you think they're gross? TELL US!
Honestly, I find them disgusting.

When's the last time you laughed so hard your ribs ached and/or you nearly peed yourself? What made you do it?
I don't know.

Draw or doodle a picture of your pet(s) and post it if possible. Nothing fancy, don't be shy!
I don't have pets at home, at least I hope so!

Go through a stack or box of your old music. Stuff that you may not have heard in years. Pick one and tell us about it. Is it as good (or as bad) as you remember?
In my twenties I often listened to Chris de Burgh. Now, my taste has changed.

Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal? We won't laugh!
No.


Next victims are: I'm thinking about it

Ulrike
Joanna
Sherilyn
Clasca
Susan
Strickmamsell

2 comments:

Knitaly said...

I guessed you were busy!
:-) thank you!

Christine said...

Hi! Thanks for playing with my meme! I really enjoy looking at your sites - you're a truely wonderful knitter!