Thursday, April 22, 2010

Textured Shawl

Here is my fourth shawl of the 10 in 2010:
Mein 4. Tuch für "10 Shawls in 2010"

Die Anleitung gibt es wieder kostenlos bei Ravelry. Ich habe sie nur insofern verändert, dass ich einen viel breiteren kraus rechts Rand gestrickt habe, da ich unbedingt die 100 g komplett aufbrauchen wollte. Außerdem habe ich in der Abkettreihe einen Pikot Rand gearbeitet, da ich fand, das paßt gut zu dem Tuch.

This is another free pattern from Ravelry. I modified the pattern by working many more rows of garter stitch, because I wanted to use up all the yarn. Finally, on the cast-off row I worked a picot edging, as I thought it would fit the pattern.




Pattern/Anleitung: Textured Shawl by Orlane
Needle size/Nadelstärke: 4 mm
Yarn/Wolle: Easyknits BFL
gloves weigh: 100 gr

No comments: