Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Clothilde



Another shawl for the “10 shawls in 2010” project. This is No 8 I finished. Clothilde was a very pleasant knit, just when I started to be bored by chart 1 I was done with it and could move on to the border. Since I had ample yarn left, I did another repeat of chart 2. I love this new shawl.

Ein weiteres Tuch für das “10 Shawls in 2010” Projekt ist fertig geworden. Dies ist meine Nummer 8. Clothilde war ein sehr angenehmes Strickstück. Muster und Wolle harmonieren sehr gut. Gerade als Muster 1 begann langweilig zu werden, war ich fertig damit und konnte mit der Randspitze beginnen. Während des Strickens habe ich wiederholt den Knäuel auf die Waage gelegt, so konnte ich gefahrlos einen weiteren Rapport des Randes hinzufügen. Ich liebe mein neues Tuch.






Details:

Anleitung/Pattern: Clothilde by Kristen Hanley Cardozo

Wolle/Yarn: Pagewood Farm St. Elias, Really Red

Bought at: I Knit Weekender London

Needle size/Nadelstärke: 4.5 mm

Shawl weighs approx.114 g (= 360 yards/330 m).





Sooza hat auch eine sehr schöne Clothilde gestrickt.

Have a look at Sooza's beautiful Clothilde.

No comments: