Tuesday, March 22, 2011

22 Leaves


This is my third shawl in 2011 knit from some wonderful Wollmeise sockyarn. The pattern is 22 Leaves by Lankakomero and was a Ravelry knitalong . I was busy with other projects at the time of the KAL, but had it in my queue ever since. It was a quick knit and I enjoy wearing it. Knitting Wollmeise is always such a pleasure that the project made from it always gains priority over all other projects in my house. :D

My drittes Tuch für 2011. 22 Leaves von Lankakomero gestrickt aus der wunderbaren Wollmeise Sockenwolle. Mit Wollmeise ist immer ein solches Vergnügen zu stricken, dass dieses Projekt immer sofort Priorität gegenüber allen anderen Projekten gewinnt. Während des Ravelry KAL zu 22 Leaves war ich allerdings mit anderen Projekten beschäftigt, so dass es eine Weile auf meiner Warteliste verharren mußte.

Details:

Pattern: 22 Leaves by Lankakomero
Yarn: 150 g Wollmeise sockyarn, Nobody is perfect
Needles size: 3.5 mm
shawl weighs approx.: 100 g

1 comment:

joannamauselina said...

I wish everything didn't take me so long to knit! I knit a shawl about every two years. Your new one is really beautiful.