Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Birthday Goodies

It has been some time since my birthday, but somehow I never found the time to take a picture of my goodies. Here they are finally.

Mein Geburtstag ist zwar schon eine Weile her, aber irgendwie habe ich immer vergessen ein Foto meiner Geschenke zu machen. Hier kommt es endlich.

New books: (I have read two of them already)/ Neue Bücher (2 habe ich schon gelesen):




Luxury yarns (wish you could feel their softness), a terrific Japanese stitch dictionary (as you can see, I have already bookmarked most of its pages), wonderful tea flowers, Hawaiin earrings, Owl socks and an owl purse (!!!), handcreme and bath tablets for my well-being. My friend Brigitte from Vienna crocheted those containers for me. Not only do they look very good, they are also fantastic to store your knitting inside.

Luxusgarne (wenn Ihr die Weichheit fühlen könntet!), eine phantastische japanische Mustersammlung (ich habe fast das ganze Buch markiert), Teeblumen, Ohrringe aus Hawaii, Eulensocken und Eulengeldbeutel (!!!), Handcreme und Badezusatz für mein Wohlbefinden. Meine Freundin Brigitte aus Wien hat diese herrlichen Behälter für mich gehäkelt. Sie sind nicht nur sehr dekorativ, sondern auch äußerst praktisch, um sein Strickzeug aufzubewahren.

No comments: