Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Haruni


This is my third shawl knit in 2010. It is Haruni which has proven immensely popular on Ravelry. I have used a thin machine knitters yarn and added 4 repeats of the body pattern. In the middle of the border pattern, I had 705 sts!. Still, I would have had enough yarn to make it even bigger. The pattern is easy to knit.



Dies ist mein drittes Tuch in diesem Jahr. Diesmal das sehr populäre Haruni Tuch. Die Anleitung gibt es kostenlos bei Ravelry. Ich habe das Hauptmuster um vier Rapporte erweitert und hatte in der Mitte des Randmotives 705 Maschen auf der Nadel. Ich wollte eigentlich den Rest dieses Maschinengarns aufbrauchen, aber am Ende hatte ich immer noch über 30 g übrig. Das Tuch wiegt ca. 70 g.



Pattern: Haruni by Emily Ross, free Ravelry download
Yarn: Machine knitting yarn
Needle size used: 3.5 mm
Shawl weighs: approx. 70 g

1 comment:

joannamauselina said...

Wow! It's beautiful. I want to knit it!