Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Secret pal marvels

Oh my God – look at this! I have been spoilt rotten by my Secret Pal again.

2 balls of Jaggerspun Zephyr in red! I have been lusting after this yarn ever since I heard about it. Thanks Sherilyn. Can’t wait to turn this into a shawl or stole.

And to increase my knit picks enthusiam further, two balls of knitpicks Andean Silk: 55 % superfine Alpaca, 23 % Silk, 22 % Merino Wool. Can you imagine the softness of it?

This winter my skin (and that of my kids) will be protected and stay just as soft as this yarn with Burt’s Bee Hand Salve. It has a very fine relaxing scent. Sherilyn, you just know how to make me smile.

And finally, I unpacked these marvelous dpns. Have you ever seen dpns in such colors? I love them. But that is not all, they are very pointy as well. None of my sock knitting needles are that pointy! And – they are 2.25 mm!!! A size that is hardly available anywhere. Wow, haven’t I been spoilt wonderfully. And have you counted how many needles there are? 6 - yeahhh!!! S I X!!!


Read tomorrow: London is calling - day I. To be followed by Ally Pally and More temptations.


No comments: