Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Made in Denmark


We are back from two weeks in Denmark, where we had a wonderful time.

Inspired by Knitaly's hat attack, the first thing I knit during the holidays was this hat for my daughter. She has worn it ever since - Denmark is very windy.

The pattern for this hat is available for free. The yarn I used was thicker than the one in the pattern, it was a needle size 6 - 8 mm yarn and the hat had to be smaller as it was for my daughter, not for an adult. For the smaller hat, I cast on 24 stitches and only made four gaps for each section.



Wir sind zurück von 2 Wochen Dänemarkurlaub, der einfach nur herrlich war.

Inspiriert von Knitalys "hat attack" habe ich als erstes diese Mütze für meine Tochter genadelt. Die Mütze war/ist der volle Erfolg bei ihr und sie hat sie die ganze Zeit getragen.

Die Anleitung gibt es kostenlos. Allerdings habe ich ein dickeres Garn verwendet (NS 6 - 8) und eine kleine Mütze gestrickt. Hierfür habe ich 24 M angeschlagen und nur 4 Lücken pro Abschnitt gestrickt.

1 comment:

Knitaly said...

Hello Sabine! I was wondering what were you doing! I see you had a great time and you tried the Vertigo hat too! What a knitting fun!