Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Award


Kim gave me this award, which took me totally by surprise. I feel very honored and think that soo cool, thanks, Kim! I’m going to award this to three of my many creative blogger friends: Cristiana, Ingrid and Ulrike. I could go on and on and name soo many other creative bloggers who deserve this award.

Apart from this, not much has happened over here. I am frantically reading The Book Thief, because I'll have to return it to the library tomorrow. It is a very very good read and I think about adding it to my library.

The knitting daily newsletter today announced the new Interweave Crochet and led me to their online shop. I found a beautiful cardigan by Annie Modesitt, however, you cannot pay via paypal. How annoying.

Kim hat mir den Kreativblogger Award verliehen. Das kam völlig überraschend und hat mich sehr gefreut. Aus der Menge an vielen Bloggern, die diesen Award auch verdienen, verleihe ich ihn an folgende drei Blogs: Cristiana, Ingrid und Ulrike.

Ansonsten passiert hier gerade nicht viel, da ich versuche Die Bücherdiebin fertig zu lesen, denn das Buch muß morgen abgegeben werden. Allerdings überlege ich, ob ich es nicht doch kaufen soll, so gut finde ich es.

Der knitting daily newsletter macht heute auf die neue Crochet aufmerksam und hat mich verleitet einen Blick auf die Crochet Gallerie zu werfen. Fast hätte ich schon die Anleitung für eine hübsche Häkeljacke von Annie Modesitt gekauft, da mußte ich feststellen, dass man nicht per paypal bezahlen kann. Ärgerlich.

3 comments:

Knitaly said...

Grazie mille!!
I'm really honored too, and I'll have a hard time when choosing only three creative blogger friends!
Ciao Sabine!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for this award !! Have a nice day !

Anonymous said...

Liebe Sabine,

vielen Dank für die Auszeichnung!
Bis bald,
Ulrike