Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Very Berry T-Shirt


The Very Berry T-Shirt I knit for my daughter last year was such a great success, that I made her another one. This time in her favourite color blue. Again, I have enjoyed this pattern and found it a fast knit.

Details:

Pattern: Very Berry T-Shirt, originally published in magknits by Lucia Tedesco, now available as free Ravelry download.
Yarn: cotton
needle size: 3.5 mm

Das Very Berry T-Shirt, das ich meiner Tochter im vergangenen Jahr gestrickt habe, war ein so großer Erfolg, dass ich ihr heuer ein neues gemacht habe. Diesmal in ihrer Lieblingsfarbe. Obwohl zum wiederholten male gestrickt, hat es mir wieder Spaß gemacht und war schnell fertig.

Details: Very Berry T-Shirt aus magknits von Lucia Tedesco, jetzt Ravelry download
Wolle: Baumwolle ohne Banderole
Nadelstärke: 3.5 mm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful !

Unknown said...

Thank you for the link. My 10-year-old God-daughter would love one of these.

Unknown said...

Very nice!

I am so glad you like the pattern.