Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Maple 2

I have made another Maple Leaf Shrug by Cristiana Brenna. This one is for a dear friend of mine who loves Chevrons.

As you can see, I opted for the striped version this time. I knit up one skein of Wollmeise Farn for the body of the scarf. The leaves and stripes were done in Wollmeise Bob. I have again vastly enjoyed knitting this scarf and I think the result is gorgeous.



Ich habe noch einen Maple Leaf Shrugs von Cristiana Brenna gestrickt. Dieser ist für eine liebe Freundin, die Chevronmuster sehr gerne hat.

Dieses mal habe ich auch die Streifen gearbeitet, da meine Freundin größer ist als ich und einen längeren Schal braucht. Verstrickt habe ich einen Strang Wollmeise Farn und etwa einen halben Wollmeise Bob. Auch beim zweiten Mal hat mir das Muster noch viel Spaß gemacht.





1 comment:

Knitaly said...

My dear when I saw the pictures in Ravelry I thought it was the same scarf!Beautiful!
You know I love chevrons too!