Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mittens


I lost my black leather gloves a few weeks ago and thus had to quickly knit a new pair of black mittens for myself. I have used left-over yarn from the Debbie Bliss cardigan and joined in one strand of Lang Sock yarn to give it more stability.

Vor ein paar Wochen habe ich meine schwarzen Handschuhe verloren. Da es ja immerzu kälter wird, mußte ich mir also schnell ein Paar neue stricken. Diese sind aus Resten von der Debbie Bliss Jacke zusammen mit Lang Jawoll verstrickt, damit das ganze mehr Festigkeit hat.

Und hier noch ein close-up von meiner neuesten Felt Art Figur/A close-up of my latest Felt Art acquisition:




1 comment:

joannamauselina said...

Very nice. I have leftover from my new cardigan, so I think mittens is the answer. I was wondering about the little doll, but as I read on, there she was! Very cute. Chinese?